9/15/2011

[Draw by Soon] I wanna learn the UKULELE!!

Draw by Soon :D 2011 iPad SketchBook (It is iPad app name XD)


I like music. However, I can not play a musical instruments well.

If I want to learn like one, I want to learn the UKULELE.

Do you know UKULELE?

It is a musical instrument in HAWAII♥ Looks like Guitar :D


I wanna learn the UKULELE XD Really!!!
 
 
Title : I wanna learn the UKULELE!!


First, made a rough sketch of the Ukulele.



Maybe, some people wanna my draw picture of detail :D
I can not still draw a line at once.



Second, I always painting the background.
Herefrom, background is draw and colour.
Em.. I don't know. anyway...



Next, began to put the contrast tightly.

  
 



After, to paint the rest.
The side gray line is...... I can not capture well. Is it OK? sorry.



Last, drew the lines of the Ukulele.



I love this part♥
I think looks real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Please give me Ukulele +_+